Friday, December 6

Cant's into cans, and dreams into plans

Usually my blog post are educational and informational. This is a more personal piece describing my overwhelming gratitude to be on this journey doing exactly what I love! 


Yesterday as I stood in Inner Look, for probably the first time, I realized that I had not only taken the first steps, but that this train was now full speed ahead moving towards a grand opening (register here: http://villagematernitygrandopening.eventbrite.com/)

Never before had I experienced so much exhilaration, fear, joy, and happiness, so complexly rolled together! Would this be a success? Would anyone register for classes?? Am I READY for this??? Will it be great???? Can I help others????? Everything's lining up and in place. I'm meeting with great instructors, creating a schedule of classes, reading and working on my craft...... there's no time like the present. Carpe diem, seize the day! You can't sail the ocean without the courage to leave the shore..... RIGHT? These fears bring me back to the reason I'm doing all of this anyway!

SERVICE. It all balls down to being of service! Living in the wonderful city of Miami, FL, the only place I call home, has made me realize that, we don't have options. My goal, is to provide women of South Florida a more natural, in-tune with our bodies, put down the epidural, you can birth that baby, and sustain life the way you were created and magnificently designed to, kind of service. To empower your to be great and not afraid of pregnancy and childbirth. To create a support system, a sisterhood, a Village.  

The more I think about it, I realized, I am extremely grateful to be on this path. For taking the first, all be it, shaky. For making that decision over a year ago that I would follow my dreams. Thank you to all the people and women that have sowed into me! And to everyone woman that has allowed me to assist her, thank you.  You are helping me fulfill my life's' passion. For that; I'm  grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment